Sunday, 7 October 2012
Music video
We have been placed in groups to make a music video for a song that we either have permission for or for an unsigned band. Over the last few lessons we have been devising over different plans and different videos that we could use. The previous posts of a Star Image and a music video analysis have given me some extra knowledge of what i could include in our music video and what not to include. I will complete three more music video analyse's to give me more of an insight as to what we should and should not do in our video. I will create a questionnaire from our pitch which we will show in front of the class and i will upload both on my blog. I will also create a mood board which will go on this blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment